Thursday, April 30, 2009

ஐღº My encounter with the little one... ºღஐ

29 / 04/ 09
(viewers!! vote for my polls and write something in the BOX>>>>>=D) TQ





It was a silent night...













The night was so bright because of the shining stars...














It looks like as if there was thousand rays of light shining and looking after us....













it looked so calm...













harmless....













silent.......

















Here's my day......













It rained today... which makes it very cold at night especially when i have the aircond turned on.

And i had a weird feeling...

but i didn't really look into it since im not certain whats wrong with me..

i picked up my bag and realize that i should really start doing my moral project...

and here is when the story starts....















Here is goes....~



















It all started while i was doing my Moral Kerja Kursus Project peacefully...


then i needed some extra colour papers, so i reached for the box on the left bottom of my table...


As i reached my hand to the box, i heard a little noise o.o


i was getting excited and confused by the noise!


so yea, i had to open and see whats in the box...























and...

































OMFG!!!!
its a SIU KIONG!!!(cockroach)

Unfortunately the siu kiong i encountered was not as cute as the one show above=(
it was....
ferocious... and deadly...T.T



At that very moment!!
i quickly jumped off my chair, and open my door, at the same time i grabbed my BB gun, lols.
(i had a badminton racket and a news paper, but somehow i just wanted to choose BB gun^^)


My BB gun!!o.o
As i ran out to prepare for battle, that siu kiong has kept it self safe some where in my room, which is not a good advantage, i won't be able to find that little guy o.o
So....
i decided to throw in some "smoke grenades"!!!
This "smoke grenade" really did its job well!^^
Then i was waiting behind the door...
I knew that siu kiong would come out due to the smoke...
So i waited for him to make the move...

and...

OMFG!!! it came out!!!
it came out and ran towards the door!!(towards me too)
i quickly drawn out my BB gun and fires a bullet!!
and shit! it missed!!
its getting closer and closer to me!!o.o
i hastily reloaded my BB gun and gave another shot to the siu kiong!
and OMG!!
it hit the siu kiong on shell!!
and it fell backwards and landed upside down...
as it was struggling to get back its stability, i quickly drawn another shot!
and BANG!!o.o
i shot the siu kiong on its stomach!!


it breaks into half!! and i can see the inner organs.

it's hands and legs fell apart!!=(

each of them was around 5-8cm from each other!!o.o

the poor thing was still struggling for its life...
even know it was going to die...=(

and it was clean up time, also the time when im about to bring the siu kiong to the execution site.

as we reached the execution site, i pointed my gun at it... and i can actually felt its sadness and painfulness within the little guy...

i looked at the little dude while my gun pointed at it... and i said
"Its sad, but life is just..
hope you'll become something more handsome in your next life..."

i smiled and i shot the SIUKIONG's head off!!! OMFG!!o.o

The siu kiong once infiltrated my room are now a headless siu kiong already...
although its sad to see this scene, but its better than leaving it half dead with its stomach split open, or torturing it with Bug Sprays....(my mum always torture them like that-.-)
The remains of the siu kiong... i think those black colour thingy is its head o.o
Because the second i shot the siu kiong, it bounced away, and when i got it back, the head was gone, and its no where to be found... so i assumed that those black colour juice should be the siu kiong's head i think o.o



And this is my encounter with the siu kiong i once met.
Take care in your next life..little one...=)


ஐღº Axel ºღஐ

No comments:

Post a Comment