Wednesday, April 8, 2009

OMFG its goin to be gone...

My hair, caused me a few warning letter and BSL=)
Now its not going to happen anymore...

It all happened like this.
Today i had a long day at school, then they had a spot check at school, ran like hell, and end up getting away, but i know if i don't do something about my hair today, tomorrow is going to be my turn to be in hell (The dude's office)

So i decided to pay a visit to the near by Hair Salon around my neighborhood, and yea, i found one, got in to it, and realized that the owner is a Korean. Thats when it all started... shit im doomed...

I went sitting on the chair, waiting for my turn... and at that very moment, i thought i should change a different style instead of only trimming it short all the time, so yea! i knew it was going to be disappointing at the end, but i didn't think much that time.

I picked up the book laying around the table, and started to kill some time with it. And surprisingly, some of the pictures in it makes me feeling like changing my hair style!!o.o

And its finally my turn!!=D
i went sitting on the "throne", and started to communicate with the Hair Stylist. WTF it was a complete waste of time... He almost couldn't understand a single word i said!! so i used sign language!!(no, its not the middle finger)!! and he got me...

YEA he got me good alright... my hair is like, omfg short...
my fringe!! ITS GONEEEEE

T.T.....


The last moment of my old hair style...
2006 May 24 - 2009 April 8
In loving memories...

Axel out T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment