Sunday, April 12, 2009

My Birthday=)


Yay, its the next day le...
well, it sure was a hell of a party!!=)
its all sooo .... hard to image it with words...
it was suppose to be a happy happy birthday! but well, it all ended pretty screwed up...
hais...
dun wanna talk about it anymore...
hmm...
lets see what i got from my dearest friends!!!XD
















"The puppy i got from Leezen, Melissa and Jaclyn!!^^"




















"Leezen said:"this will be here for you when we are not around, it can't reply you, but its got ears... so i can hear you=)"^^




















"FILAAAA~~~~ From Austin, Steven and frienddsss!!! paiseh, too many people i forgot who is it...=( THANK YOU!!^^"



















"FILA!!=D"


















"OMG~ my favs blink blink~~ lols!^^ From Weixuan, Kahjone and Tommy!^^"


















"I love blink blink!! this is my fav!!^^


THANK YOU everyone for giving my those lovely gifts!^^
i love them!! more than just how it looks!!
its meaningful to me..^^

And thanks to those that greeted me at 12.00 am~XD
Thanks Suwei, Mel, Redmond, Sista, Aiai!!
Thanks everyone!^^

Thanks again everyone!!^^
You guys are the reason my life is interesting and happy=)

Axel out.^^

3 comments:

  1. Harlo!!! Happy Birthday!!! I oso gibb euu present lols>< in eur mail haha....maybe not so fast lorh ==lll idk how long it takes to send there....meanwhile...im dying here><

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehhh....i waited for you half an hour ehhh =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi....Sorry that i didn't wish u...
    Now i wish u"Happy Late Birthday To You^^!!!"

    Caz i didn't noe when is ur birthday sorry..

    ~$0rry lu..0.0~


    ~R@ch@3l ng~^^

    ReplyDelete