Saturday, April 11, 2009

A lovely Poem.

You were once my friend,
Or should i say my soulmate,
Usually on my mind when im sad.

Should i ever forgive you?
Use positive thinking?
Could this be done?
Kick it all away like it never happened before?

My oh my this decision is hard to make,
Of everyone i know it must be you,
That person that i always cared about,
Had lead me to a hard split road now,
Every second is painful like a knife thrust my heart,
Remaining are only past that can never be erased.

For everything i did for you,
Usually are good ones that makes you a better person,
Can you please don't put all my hard work in vain?
Kingdom are just like our life,
Everyone in the kingdom has their role to play,
Role must not be denined or else things would go wrong.





To those that read my poem, hope you like it, and drop come comments, thanks.

(To the one that im writing to,
"you know im writing to you, and we both know how much i tried to help you, now you screwed me up, and our friendship has just sunk. Still, thanks for reading, and please wake up. Hope you can change in the future, but i won't be around when you do. Take care")

1 comment: