Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Please Be Alright...

At all times i have been through with you,
Last a short yet sweet memories,
We always only talk about our life,
Although we never met each other before,
Yet you never hesitate from telling me things about your self,
Sadness i share with you has soon became a lovely part of my life.

Be strong and always remember to smile,
Ease your self from thinking about those problems facing,
Side away all those able to make you sad,
I'll always be here for you,
Don't worry about not having someone to talk to,
Ear of mine will always be at your service.

You must take care of your self,
Or i will feel sad because i can't go to where you are now,
Unless i skip school and steal my passport from my mum. o.o

Promise me that you tell those around you when you have a problem,
Let us help you with your problems and pain,
Everyone needs someone to tell their problems to,
As you always know there are those that care about you,
Still don't forget that i care too!!
Evil things would go away because of our love.

Praying for your safety and health is what i can do now,
Relaying on that i believe you will be alright,
On top of that your determination also plays a important role!!=O
My love for you will never fade,
I love you not as a lover,
Somehow its different from that,
Easy to say but yet hard to explain.

Memories you gave me might only be those done by words,
Even though just by words its special.

To always have those memories in my heart is sweet,
Over what i have ever expected from you.

Because of you i had a new change in life,
Everything i see now is something worth treasure.

About friends nor family,
Love has been given to them by me,
Right from the bottom of my heart,
It all happened because of the trust you gave me,
Greater than anything and enough to make me do so,
Hate will someday become the past,
To love someone or something present is what really important.





Although i has known you for only a few years, and we only chatting in MSN all this while...
I didn't even heard your voice before... But something about you is really special to me, your like a very very close friend of mine, or maybe even deeper than just that... To me, its just a myth that is indescribable with words.
Just be listening to all those things you said to me, i learn a lot, understand a lot and thought about things that i might have never have the chance of thinking if i haven't met you.
I must thank you for all those you gave me...
And i really wish you would continue to do so for the rest of my life...

Take care always...
And always remember me and those that love you when your sad or down...
<3 you always =)



by,
ஐღº Axel ºღஐ

1 comment:

  1. Always beside you. Please promise me to be alright^^ nicenice><

    ReplyDelete