Saturday, June 6, 2009

ஐღº My simply holiday . Chapter 1 ºღஐ

o.o!! HOLIDAYYYY~!XD
also means the starting of a really damn boring suffering of 2 weeks ..o.o
well~ not much plans lately..-.-
but damn lazy to update blog! lols
heres some pics of my class at the 2nd last day before the mid term holidays!!=D



Everyone busy gaming!!o.o









Lols~ Ah Rick and Ah Ben as audience!~ehhs?o.o me also inside de?!!o.o
who was taking this picture then?o.o








Ah Jone~=P and Ah Bee beside if not mistaken=)








Once again this is really scary-.-
i forgot who was holding the camera, while i was wearing my jacket!!
and this is us spending come "quality" time together=P








Ah Ben is owning !!o.o
look as Yeyang is trying hard too~^^







Come and enjoy some lovely breakfast!! healthy and a reasonable price!^^






Post at the caffeinees sacred tree!^^
who knows?
you just might find your other half there!! hahas~







Caribbean Fettuccine !!^^ my favorite!XD







Lovely food framed!







Its coffee on the menu!^^ this is one of my favorite!!=D








The very first latte art i ever saw in my real life=)








My other favorite!^^ made it last year not long after i became a barista...







My very first successful Rosetta!!!=P






Its christmas special last year!XD






Rabbittt!!XDXD Coffee art~=P i made it~^^






is it cute?~=D






when i drink half way, it was as if its hiding or something! lols






little rabbit~ lols







when i finish the drink i can only see the ears ><





Thats all for now everyone~^^ my holiday chaps 1^^

i'll update as soon as possible!! btw!
vote my polls!!=D
THANKS~^^



outsss~
ஐღº Mr.Axel ºღஐ

No comments:

Post a Comment