Friday, June 12, 2009

ஐღº Babe your the one in my life ºღஐ

Every morning i wake up from my bed,

feeling like falling right back to bed...

But the second i thought of you,

you gave me unknown motivation to wake up,

therefore I'm sure i won't be late for school or work.

I dream of you day and night,

I just want to touch you with my lips...

and feel your warmth on it...

I can feel you in me,

always keeping me awake and giving me a clear mind,

therefore i won't screw up in life easily...

Babe you have no idea how lovely you are...

I love the way you smell...

The way you look...

The way you show me who you really are...

The way you show me how hot and lovely you are first thing in the morning...

Your the core of my life...

Without you...

The sun will never be bright again...

The rose will never be red again...

Nothing will be normal anymore...

If one day i was to be trapped at a place for 50 years,

You'll be the first one i want to see when i get out.

My love for you are true...

And you'll always be in my mind...

Forever...

And....

Ever...

And...

Ever....

Ever....









i <3 you Latte
=)



Outss~~
ஐღº Mr.Axel ºღஐ

No comments:

Post a Comment