Friday, December 11, 2009

ஐღº Thats it, im mad ºღஐ

I'm back to blogging people!!! im going to post my graduation speech soon!^^
O
Lets talk about my life after SPM!!!^^ It's just so damn nice~ i dont know what to say!xD
On those days where i suffer so much studying! finally its all over!!! well~ at least for now...
Very stress those days le...-.- but of course its worth it...^^
Everything i have done for the past 2 months were damn worth it! whee~
o
Yet i haven't had a chance yet to tell some of my friends good bye...sadds...
Oh well... guess i'll always have a chance to see them!^^
Up set now also no use la~ its not like i'll never meet them again...o.o
i
More about what i do these days... everyday just K-box K-box.. lols...
Ohhh man... seriously making me damn tired....
Really till my throat also got a little pain!!T.T
Ehhh~! someone don't like to go K-box o... say its boring wor...~hahahs!
L
Tomorrow plan to go some where... but someone going to sunway-.- very busy wor...
Have no chance go le i think... havent gimme reply summore!!T.Ts
Anyways~ go also sure wun happy de~ im going to bring some "old friends" along!xD
Now my time has passed, it's time to pass my "old friends" to someone!^^
i
Ishh! you better promise to take good care of them! or else i'll step you!xD
C
To the plans for next week! hmmm~ probably damn busy!
Having our new cafe opening soon!xD
On those days i had in the old cafe... i'm seriously going to miss em...^^
Up up up and flyy~ we are heading to a far better place... Hijrah! lols!o.o
Got study history's ppl sure know what im talking about...!xD
Hahahahhahas~ damn those form 5 history... i still can't em out of my brain!!!
T.T.... hope it will go away soon... i dont want to think about it...
h
Yays! 3 months of holiday.... hmm... 3 months i think...
Orhhhs it all depends on what course i choose... but i hope can choose the march one le...
Unless i wan to take SAM... my friend's bro say its better to start on march...
i
Suddenly thought of what i wanna be... hais.... so many to choose le...
Think i better go get my LICENSE first! dammits!
Until now also i havent get!!! T.T mum everyday call me go get now...
P license get first wor she say.... then can drive drive... i mean...
I thought everyone have to get P license one ma, not mehs?
Don't she drive before? maybe i misunderstood her gua..-.-
e
Goodness... my laptop is damn slow... now i cant use the company comp, my laptop slow...!!!
Unless i get a new one.. but no money!!T.T
I need some cash~ someone can gimme marhs?
No one have le... some ppl spend 7k++ on a comp! lols..~
Everyone so enjoy their life now... everyday go out go out... same goes to me~^^
Aikkss~ im seriously going to miss my secondary life....T.T
n
Pfftt~
I learned that from someone!!!!!xD
Guess who!!!!^^hehehehehes~






Outss~
ஐღº A.C ºღஐ

No comments:

Post a Comment