Saturday, September 12, 2009

ஐღº It all seems just like yesterday ºღஐ

Heys~!
As usual i always blog at a quite unusual time, lols...
Almost all of my blog are posted between 2-6am...
But that's just me...=)

Hais... was about to sleep... till i suddenly thought of addmaths...
Which reminded me of my form 5 life...
Aww shit... there is only around 2 months left of my school life.... after that its over... My entire secondary life... is about to end... and this would never come again...
I can still remember my form 1 life, as clearly as it was just yesterday...
When i was still small and always loitering around the school like no body's problem...
Still saying that SPM is far away, and getting hit by form 5... Look at me now, i'm a form 5 myself!
hahahhaaa... Its funny when you think back all those memories i had during my secondary life...
I'll have to admit i'm really going to missed all these time... I think i'm going to miss getting scolded too... Well... getting scolded, getting into trouble and exams are just a part of our secondary life right? I didn't miss anything that i could do at all...
But to be honest, to do actually have a few regrets... Not for those things that i screwed up, but for those things that i had a chance to do but i missed it...
5 Years... a long time, but it seems so short... years just pass by like an arrow shooting to the future...
In this 5 years... I have to say, it was the time when i learn to grow up, to think like an adult...
This 5 years sure changed me alot.. It let me understand how is the world like... how people is like...
5 years... filled with love, friendship, hatred, happiness, sadness and lots more...
But no matter what it is, its become a part of my memories, a part of myself...
I really loved this 5 years... sometimes i just wished that i can go back to form 1, where everything seems to be new to me, and life had no worries...
Looking at my juniors, some of them really reminds me of myself... Their mind which is pure and fresh to this world... There are many for them to learn, and much for them to think of...
I really loved all those that companied me thru this 5 years, friends, enemies, teacher, Mr.Khaw.
Although i don't really like some of you, but its because of you all that perfects my life, Thank you=)
i <3 you guys!XD


Take careees all=)

outs~
ஐღº MrAxel ºღஐ

No comments:

Post a Comment