Wednesday, July 8, 2009

ஐღº Miracle ºღஐ

Today, i met an old friend...
I met her a few years ago...
But lost contact because she hasn't been online for quite some time...
Fortunately i saw her online today! i talked to her... but unfortunately she seems to have forgotten about me... Well its not her fault since i hasn't been talking to her for quite awhile...

Her name was..... well lets not mention it here...
She was a really nice person, friendly, kind, caring, lovely etc etc...
But she had a really big problem... and that is that shes deaf.... the story was sad, when she was still young she got slapped on the face so hard that caused her permanent hearing problem...
She tried a few places to overcome her hearing problems, but all told her that it was impossible...
The last time i talked to her she was treating life as something really important even though she was deaf...
She once told me that she believes that miracle would come someday, and I'm always there listening and agrees to her... Even though life's been hard on her she has never gave up, not even once. I can still remember the first time i call her, she was like "Har? What? Speak up!!" I was already yelling at the peak of my lungs that time while she was saying that-.- so i could only chat with her online since shes not so well in hearing...

Then today i met her online, i quickly clicked to her and chatted with her, and as i said, she has forgotten bout me... But i quickly realized something different about her...
I was thinking for awhile... and i knew... it was the way she was speaking... That particular person that's chatting with me that time its not her anymore...
Its not because she knocked herself on the head so hard that she forgets who she is or something, but its more like, she has became someone different... someone more... happy...

I then asked her about her listening problems... She said that she was cured! I was surprised and she told me that she said something to me "I was cured thanks to this country and a friend that i just met". These words kept me wondering... Is it true that everyone is given a chance in life, if we don't give up? Imagine is she has already gave up her life sometime ago, will she ever have this opportunity to be able to hear thing again? It was her dream to be able to listen back to things... She begged for this so badly, while all of us were covering our ears to ignore nagging from our parents... Her live was once like a sky filled with dark clouds with a slight thin light coming thru it, till that someone friend of her came in and brought in a sunny day and swept away her sadness and bringing her dream come true...

That's about it, yea its kinda short i know compare to my usual posts, but this one... really gets me speechless sometimes.... couldn't stop thinking about what a person she has become now...
Shes happy...=)
I'm glad that she has overcome her greatest obstacle in her life, even though she couldn't remember me anymore...

Miracle do happen, but it doesn't happen by it self...
Us ourselves must try our best to achieve it...
Nothings free and nothing can be achieved without trying hard...
Everything is possible and miracle will always shine upon us as long as we try our very best...

Lets all believe in "MENU".=)
Its a "MENU" of life, there are many things in it, but its all up to you what to choose, what appetizer, which main course and what dessert to have.
"A doctor can't pray for a patients sickness to heal, but heal it with all he can and creates a miracle"

Every one's life is their owns, no one can steal it away from you and there are always some problems no one can help you with, that time its up to you to try your very best and miracle will be assured...
So remember to always cherish what you have and always believe in yourself and what you do...
Some day miracle will find you too, as long as your giving in all you have and do your best...


Outs....
ஐღº Mr.Axel ºღஐ

No comments:

Post a Comment